School owns land in village Binjoki Kalan Tehsil Malerkotla, District Sangrur-148023 (Punjab) i.e. at prime location with ultra modern building complete in all respects having –
With modern furniture having capacity of 40 students each
Well equipped with Newspapers, Magazines, Journals, subject books and reference books etc. The serene ambience inspires a love for reading. Information at the click of a finger tip invites the young users to delve into the magical world of words and the wealth of research material available. The school has well equipped library. Interaction with eminent authors, book reviews and reading sessions are conducted regularly exposing students to good written and reading skills. The library houses a treasure trove of information and continues to grow each year.
– All science Labs i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology Labs are well equipped with practical materials, apparatus & Instruments and a scientific temperament is nurtured through fully equipped and suitably designed laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology Students are encouraged to use the facilities for enhancing their innovative and scientific skills.
- well equipped Mathematics Lab consisting of Mathematics Kit, Mathematics charts, models etc. to explore, to learn, to stimulate interest and develop favourable attitude towards mathematics. The models are so designed to catter to the needs of all segments of the learners in verifying formulae, results and applications etc.
Modern technology Computer Lab with ready Internet Facility.
Smart Board Classrooms
- Interactive white boards are used for classroom teaching and involve students to learn with technology. Notes, flowcharts, drawings and PPTs used in the course of teaching are saved to be accessed as and when required. Students are actively involved in their learning through presentations made by them using the whiteboards.
- The Splashes of Color Reverberate with the Diversity & Vividity of Human Emotion in the Art Room at the Junior Level. Individual styles and techniques get honed and displayed at the Middle and Senior School Level.
- Teachers the change-makers of tomorrow are empowered through regular and constant research in the inviting ambience of the Learning Hub. Our latest addition to foster technology enabled education.
Teachers Resource Centre
- An IT enabled Resource Centre provides support to keep pace with the dynamic nature of learning and pedagogy in education. The In house programs are organized regularly and Learning Communities provide classroom teachers with real opportunities for continuous Professional Development, Research and Growth.
Continuous professional learning and Learning Communities within the school provide teachers with regular in service training to share contemporary pedagogical practices and acquire skills for facilitating learning to the 21st century digital native learner.
- A synaesthetic temperament is nurtured and showcased in the Art Gallery. A blend of colour and design elevates the human mind to merge it with the Supreme Being. Regular art exhibitions are held to nurture & provide individual and collective talent.
The Basement of the school is perpetually abuzz with a plethora of activities ranging from drama workshops, to dance classes, yoga sessions and indoor games.
- ‘Young India' - Fit India is the health motto of SRS Vidyapeeth. The SCHOOL CLINIC is equipped to take care of minor exigencies. In case of an emergency, the following facilities and resources (outside the school) will be used.
-Sports facilities at school include basketball courts, tennis courts, badminton courts, football field, cricket pitch, skating ring, volleyball courts, athletics and an indoor gym
And school is also having:
Rooms for indoor games
Music/ Dance Room
Separate Toilets for Staff, Boys (with partition in urinals) & Girls etc.